Best Infrared Portable Sauna
For many spa and gym lovers, “sauna time” is always something to look forward to. It’s de-stressing, relaxing, rejuvenating, and more. But, what if you don’t have time to go to the spa or gym?
What if the budget is tight and you can’t afford to go to the spa or continue with your gym membership? Having your own portable sauna solves those problems for you.
Save up for one single expense so you won’t need to spend any more time and money for spa and gym visits just to use the sauna. Following are 5 of the best infrared portable sauna products you can buy on Amazon.
If you want a quick tip, Serene Life Infrared portable sauna tops the list with a 4.1-star review and Amazon’s Choice rating. But for those of you who’d like to know all 5, read on for in-depth product specs with corresponding pros and cons.
- Model No.: SLISAU10BK
- Maximum Temperature: 140°F or 60°C
- Timer Setting: 60 Minutes Max
- Dimensions: 27.6’’ x 31.5’’ x 37.8’’ (smallest size)
- Power: 1050W
Work up a sweat with SereneLife portable infrared 1-person sauna. This Amazon Choice product has a 4.1-star review and retails for $187. It is compact so you can easily set it up indoors or outdoors. The design includes hand access zippers so you can read a book or magazine while using the sauna. Remove stress and body toxins with Infrared heat you can control (heat level and time) using a wired controller.
- It heats up quickly.
- It comes with a foot pad and a chair.
- The foot pad is easy to wipe.
- The remote control makes it convenient to use.
- The chair is small for some users.
- The heating pad for the foot can be too hot for others.
- The general space and leg room may not be enough if you are tall.
Get this Serene Life unit in 3 available sizes. It comes in black color with blue zips and lining or piping.
- Model No.: DIF-5000
- Maximum Temperature: 150°F
- Timer Setting: 30 minutes maximum
- Dimensions: 31.5″ by 33″ by 41″
With Durherm infrared portable sauna, you can enjoy a sauna treatment right in your very home or apartment. Yes, it can fit there! It has a 4.1-star review rating on Amazon. It retails for $550. The heating elements are highly conductive and ultra-thin carbon. It also has a safety shut-off feature.
- You can set the timer in 5-minute increments.
- It comes with a controller, foot pad, chair, foam pad, and 2 pieces of terry cloth neck.
- It has antibacterial technology.
- It is lightweight.
- It claims to have low EMF levels.
- It’s expensive.
- The chair may be uncomfortable for some.
Get this Durherm product in a copper shade. It is available in one size only.
- Power: 600W
- Time:5-40 minutes
- Temperature: 25 ℃- 75 ℃
- Dimensions: 39.3 x 26.7x 32.2 inches
Ridgeyard Portable IR Sauna/Spa Tent scores 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon reviews. It retails for $157. You can easily unfold and fold it for storage or travel. Yes! You can have some “sauna time” not just at home but also on the go. Get in for 10 minutes of sauna bath and you will give yourself about 30 minutes of jogging sweat through Infrared heating.
- It comes with a remote controller, folding chair, and a foot pad.
- The material is moisture resistant.
- It consumes lower power compared with other units.
- The unit is not sturdy so the front part may collapse or fold a bit.
- The plastic chair lets off an odor when it heats up.
You can get this Ridgeyard portable sauna for detox and weight loss in one size and silver color.
- Model No.: BSA6310
- Power: 900 Watts
- Maximum Temperature: 150°F, 5 settings, with a built-in thermostat
- Timer Setting: 6 options
- Dimensions: 28″W x 33.5″D X 38.1″H
Enjoy some infrared heat targeting those tired and tight muscles on your body with Radiant Sauna Rejuvenator. It holds a 3.9-star rating on Amazon reviews. It retails for $132. The brand offers discounts for multiple set orders so you might want to buy it with others in a pair or a group.
- The collar is padded and uses soft terry cloth cotton.
- Some parts are detachable for easy hand or machine washing.
- There are interior and exterior zips for easy use. You can zip up or unzip from the inside or outside.
- Get sewn-in pockets to put your phone or book and remote controller in.
- It comes with a remote controller, portable chair, foam floor mat, heated foot pad, and ionizer.
- Some heat may escape at the front.
- It seems small and tight for taller people.
- You may need to support with a prop or your hand as it can be flimsy.
Get the Radiant portable infrared sauna in gray color.
- Maximum Temperature is 150°F
- Timer: 60 minutes maximum
- Uses low power
- Dimensions 27.5″ by 30″ by 38″
Durasage IR Portable Sauna or Spa is rated 3.9 stars on Amazon reviews. It sells for $150. It is easy to carry and handle for assembly or storage. The size is also compact enough to fit indoors. It is lightweight enough for you to conveniently move it around take with you on a long trip away from home. Users appreciate its low power consumption and easy assembly.
- It uses low power. Users did not observe any significant increase in their energy bill.
- It comes with a chair and foot pad.
- Buyers found it easy to assemble and easy to store.
- The chair is not that comfortable.
- The foot pad can get uncomfortably hot.
- Some buyers observed that it takes longer to heat as it gets older.
Get Durasage infrared portable sauna in gray color and XL size.
You’ve got a number of choices on the market for great infrared portable saunas. As we said at the beginning, Serene Life Infrared portable sauna tops the list with a 4.1-star review and Amazon’s Choice rating. It is your best bet for product quality and price value.